Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday....

I haven't posted anything the last two days mainly bcos I haven't done much the last 2 days. Friday the 13th was an off day which I spent slacking at home and then went to temple in the evening as it was my Brother's birthday. Saturday was spent slacking as well.

While looking through youtube this morning I came across this video. For those who aren't from NTU, this is the 'great' university where I got my education from. For the record, I was part of that bunch who rushed into the library every morning at 0830hrs to book the table with all my books. I hated that self centered behaviour many students showed and these are supposed to be civilised and educated people. Sometimes you wonder what have they really gained out their education besides the grades.



Got to leave to camp in a while for my Turf Club performance. It would be the last time I'll get to wear the No.1 for the rest of my life. Having mixed feelings about it, on one hand I'm happy that I'm going to ORD but on the other wearing No.1 is something not many get a chance at.

No comments: