Saturday, July 28, 2007

Last working day...

Yesterday, was finally my last working day. The day was spent slacking around the office as there was really nothing to do. Anyway, told staff ridzwan that it was last working day and all. While in camp, cpl edmund (part of the ORD cpl quartet) showed me this video of 3 very talented kids. I have the video on my computer but found it on youtube and am posting it here for u guys to see it.



Got more convo pics from Daniel yesterday and I've finally put them all up on Picasa. This is the url:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rsvignesh82



Just got back from temple not too long ago and its raining like mad so I just feel like sleeping. I think going back to the army has made me more lazy, at any given chance, I just want to slack around or sleep. Got to plan my study plan during the block leave so that i'll finish a considerable portion of my CFA stuff.

No comments: