Thursday, July 26, 2007

Post convo..


It was almost 10pm when I got home yesterday after the convo, was too tired to post an entry after all that. Convo went fine and I think the ntu staff should be given credit for the way they organised the whole affair. It was so smooth with no hiccups at all. It was almost 2hours and by the end I was fidgeting like hell. I haven't gotten all the photos from the covo yet as some of it are on Cpl(NS) Victor Tan's camera and he's currently on ICT. A sure way to ensure some stupidity remains by making u wear your beret, helmet, jungle cap etc. I'd probably put the photos up on Picasa or something. The only pic I'm posting is with srikanth, the guy with whom I'm going to Sydney for my masters.

Yesterday afternoon, I got an email with the confirmed acceptance for the Masters. So I'm confirm going to Sydney in Feb 2008. At least something concrete in my life. I look forward to the change in life and being independent without my family or maid to depend on. I'll surely miss home and definitely my gf but at least she's supportive of me going and wants the best for me.

Had to rush to camp at 7am this morning cos we were the conducting band for ippt. Anyway after the muster parade, cpl albert and i went for breakfast and then went to seek the ninja. Ninja is the call sign of the store woman whom we were supposed to meet today for dekitting. Anyway, I have no no.1 or instrument so I can't be deployed for anything, technically at least.

No comments: