Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pre-covo...

Yesterday, I had an interview at GE Money for the position of direct sales officer. The lady who was supposed to interview me had to go off somewhere urgently and the guy who did interview me was reading my resume for the first time. So I had to tell him all I knew about GE Money while he read up. Thank goodness I did my research. Anyway it was pretty OK lets just see if I get called for the next round.

Well today is convocation. After 4years of working like a dog today is the day. Anyway, I don't feel any great sense of excitement just want to get over and done with it. Some relative of mine pulled some strings with big shots in NTU to get 2 extra tickets. I feel damn fucking screwed about it especially since all my friends are dying to just get 1 ticket for their bro or sis.

I guess the next post of mine would be with all the convo pics. I'm yet to iron my stuff so I shall go and do that.

No comments: