Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A change in the daily routine...

This morning I was on off so that I could go back to school to collect my certificate, transcript, invitation cards to the convocation and my gown. The sales woman for the gown tried to confuse the daylights out of me by trying her best to talk me into getting one of their packages. Anyway,I decided not to get any of those and just go at a later date to take the photo.

It was great going back to school after such a long time. Finally, I got to see gals in short skirts and tank tops (something local unis are famous for) this was a stark contrast to the 'gals' in camp. 'Gals' here reffering to the confused people whom I happen to spend my days with in camp, people who are confused about their sexuality.

Vincent passed me the beautiful Green Tara Thangka which he got for me from Tibet. I'll post the picture when I get down to taking its photo. Then Vincent, Ajith and I had lunch at Quad. It was great having the chicken udon after a long long time. I miss school.

Afternoon was spent in camp playing soccer from 1330-1600hrs, towards the end it was a chore to even run after the ball.

Countdown: 13 working days left

No comments: