Friday, August 17, 2007

ORD OH!!!

Finally its my ORD! 2.5 years that included 3.5mths after uni has come to an end. As a farewell gift, I got Staff Ridzwan and Staff Tham a pen each yesterday. Well for Staff Ridz, it was for all the welfare that he made sure we had as nsf in TAB. Staff Tham, tolerated all my ORD crap for the whole 3.5mths so he deserved it.

Collected my pink ic, my certificate of service and the 'NS-Men' sticker on my 11b from chief clerk this morning. Before which I had to sign my release forms which had quite a few terms...so guess I can't stand for President of the US&A just yet. For now I'll let mama Clinton and the rest fight it out...

There was such a sense of joy or whatever its called. When I was entered camp and flashed my pass to the 2 RPs the thought that came to me was "I'll flash my bloody pink ic when i'm going out" of cos I didn't do it. If I had done it,the RP would have probably cursed my entire family (past, present and future) all day long, especially since he was standing in the rain with his poncho and M-16(a soldiers best friend besides his buddy).

I just hope I don't ever get called for reservist even its going to be about being a clerk or medic or whatever shit. I hope I don't have to sew ranks on my no.4 since I have not used after training wing. Can u imagine at having to singing
"Purple light in the valley,
That is where I wanna be,
Infantry best companion,
With my rifle and my buddy and me..."


Maybe as a chao recruit it might have been fun singing those nonsense songs about seeing your girlfriend with another man on your book out day and how to raped her and kill the guy but now its not going to be fun anymore. Well lets hope the saf has had enough of me!

Signing out for day CPL(NS) R S Vignesh, Over and Out!!

No comments: