Thursday, August 16, 2007

ORD - 1

Well its Thursday already so I'm just one day away from ORD. Got to go to camp later in the afternoon for my FFI (Fit For Infantry) so thought of meeting the ORD Corporal gang for lunch one last time at the Whitehouse. After this I'll have no more of the SAF or so I hope.

While having my shower this evening one of those mindless songs I sang as a Recruit came to my mind. I'm sure all the guys would remember marching to the cookhouse singing "training to be soldier...fight for our land...". No more training, no more ironing uniforms, no more beret/peak caps, polishing shoes etc.

Anyway had a great time and it was an experience I'll treasure for life. Especially the lessons learnt and people met but still I rather be CPL(NS) R S Vignesh!!



The photo in the post was taken on Sunday during the COG which I went to watch. That's the Clarinet section with LTA Tan Aik Kee on the extreme left, 2WO Ong and 1SG Kadar to my left.

No comments: