Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holiday at last....

My last holiday was sometime in May 2005 when the sajc makkalz made a trip to Bangkok for 4days. Since we went with the gals, it included massive amounts of time spent shopping at all the street market. Well it was a good decision on Naresh and Gold's part to organise that trip because ever since that trip, even meeting up with these people is difficult. For the record, since the start of 2007, the only time we all got together was at Naresh and Gold's engagement.

Well I'm off to Chennai on Monday(27/08) for a week with my dad. My mum and aunt would be joining us on Thursday (30/08). We are all going for my uncle's house prayers, not housewarming but just prayers since they are installing the main doorway for the new house that he's building. Dad and I would be going to Pillayarpatti, Thiruparangkundram and Madurai Meenatchiamman Temple before my mum and aunt arrive. After the house prayers are done the whole lot of us are going to Thirupathi and this time I hope we can walk up. The last trip we made, by the time we reached it was too late to walk up as it isn't too safe to start walking in the night.
My last trip to India was in June 2004, so its been 3 years since I've gone there. I'm quite sure my aunt will cook and stuff me to the point where I feel like puking so I've got to brace myself for that.

No comments: