Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lethargy....

Its been quite a few days since I last posted and i would attribute it to sheer lethargy. I've just been feel so tired and lazy the last few days that I've got to force myself to study and while studying i have this irritatingly strong urge to just go online and slack. i seem to be spending time online reading stuff more than reading my books.

it just doesn't stop there, I've been having problems sleeping at night. I only tend to fall asleep at close to 3am and wake up by 0830. hence, i feel really sleepy for the rest of the day. God alone knows what's happening to me.

Well besides studying, i went to church Novena this afternoon. On the CFA front, I'm at the last chapter of Economics which I was too saturated to finish today and have left it to tomorrow. The next book is on 'Financial Statement Analysis'. Its going to be totally new compared to Econs (which I read in jc) so I'm going to have an interesting time ahead. I'm determined to clear it the first time round so that I won't feel that i wasted the last 6 months. Well I found something to motivate myself as I was surfing the net so here it is;

Krishna said,"Do your duty, Arjun, as your nature dictates. All work fetters, as all fire gives smoke. Only selfless duty saves. Fix your mind on me. Surrender all deeds to me. All problems will be solved by my grace. Pride will lead only to your moral ruin. If, filled with pride, you say, 'I will not fight,' it is all in vain. You are foolish. Fight you will, your nature will make you fight. Your karma will make you fight. You will fight in spite of yourself."-Mahabharata, Book Six: Bhishma (P. Lal)

So thou shall do my duty of studying and surrender all my deeds.

No comments: