Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back in Singapore...

Landed in Singapore yesterday at around 0730hrs. Since all I got myself in Chennai was 4 shirts i went to the duty free and got myself the Polo Black which I had been wanting to get for sometime. The duty free price was close to $30 cheaper than the normal shops so it was quite a good deal.


For the updates on the rest of the trip, on Friday we went to Thirupathi. After a 3hrs plus drive we reached Thirupathi and then another 3omin drive up the hill to Tirumala. We had a good darshan except for the pushing and shoving by people there. They were acting as if God was going to run away. I think if the whole crowd was more organised, everyone could still have had their darshan and it would have been a more pleasant experience. Anyway that's how India and Indians work i guess....

On Sunday night, we went for a night show to watch Sivaji-The Boss. The movie stared Superstar Rajinikanth, Shreya and Vivek. I was interested in going for it cos the posters all over Chennai looked damn dumb especially the one where Rajini had blond hair. But when the movie started and Shreya came, goodness i was in total awe. She's just drop dead gorgeous and her dance moves were awesome. I'll add some pics of her to give u a better 'picture'.



Anyway now I'm back to my routine here. The university has sent me the documents to apply for my Australian student visa. So I've just got to go for my medical check up and then apply for my visa which is supposed to take only 2days. Anyway its better to get stuff like this settled asap.

No comments: