Sunday, September 9, 2007

09/09/07

Quite an interesting date it is...it is more interesting to think where I'll be or what I'll be doing on 09/09/09. By that time i would have finished my masters and hopefully be well settled in my first job.

Yesterday, Srikanth and I went to Oxford Tailors to order his suit after which we had lunch. Looks like it'll easily set us back close to $800, I'll make mine sometime in December or January. Since I'm down with a sore throat and running nose, i decided to stay home yesterday evening and catch the rugby match. New Zealand All Blacks VS Italy. What a trashing that was, 76-14....great game. In cricket, India just lose the series after a disappointed match yesterday.




Well that's really all there is for now. Tomorrow is my medical check up at the Raffles Hospital. It's a really lazy Sunday and I'm having a hard time getting myself to work.

No comments: